There are 3 ways to donate through our Web site:
1. Kalamazoo Loaves & Fishes’ donation center (click logo below)
(A separate tax deductible receipt from Kalamazoo Loaves & Fishes will be sent after your transaction is complete. Please allow 7 – 10 days for that receipt to arrive.)
2. Network for Good
3. Pay Pal
Other Ways to Give:
1. If you would like to send a check by mail, please make it payable to:
Kalamazoo Loaves & Fishes, and send it to 901 Portage St., Kalamazoo, Michigan 49001.
2. Our warehouse/main office is open for food and fund donations from 8 - 4 pm Monday through Friday and is located at 901 Portage St., Kalamazoo, MI 49001.
3. Consider monthly giving as a more convenient way to get your dollars where they’re needed most. Choose the monthly gift option when you give through Kalamazoo Loaves & Fishes’ donation center.
4. If you’re interested in receiving information on Planned Giving, such as bequests, click here to go to our Planned Giving page. You can also call our Executive Director, Anne Wend Lipsey, at 488-2617 ext. 208.
5. Ask your Human Resources Representative about matching gifts. Click here for a list of many local companies that will match your contribution.
Questions? Please call Jon Riccio, donor database coordinator, at 488-2617 ext. 206. Contact Jon if you’d like to be removed from any mailing lists.
Kalamazoo Loaves & Fishes supplies a receipt letter for all donations with adequate contact information which can be used towards a federal tax credit. There is no longer a state of Michigan food bank tax credit. Please speak with your personal financial advisor for more information on how best to donate.